To defines and implements marketing strategy in the market and support countries or account managers (MEKAM) during the sales process by being involved on strategic negotiations and tenders, and ensuring that they have knowledge and necessary competitive information. Giving inputs for marketing priorities and guarantee the strategic focus. Drive business success by implementing marketing plans.
- Support the manager to translates Roche Diagnostics Global strategy into local marketing plans based on business needs, customer segments and local market dynamics
- Implements local marketing strategy for the assigned portfolio on each customer segment, including KOL mapping, marketing material, marketing communication campaigns, digital marketing, newsletters, congress, workshops, and roundtables
- Participates on business case creation, segmentation, forecast, and pricing definition for new product. Defines and plans local activities to successfully launch new product on the local market
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge on Centralised & Point of Care (CPS) portfolio, proactively searching for market information, products updates, competitive information, key differentiators, price levels, and transferring them to the Account Managers, in alignment with global and regional marketing
- Analyzes sales and price levels for the assigned portfolio. Monitors market evolutions and Market Shares data
- Manages and maintain relationships with local key opinion leaders (KOL) and organize advisor board meetings, in alignment with the managers
- Track the marketing budget in accordance to agreed latest financial plans
- Identifies and develops, together with Account Managers/Country input, new opportunities on the assigned portfolio, driving market introduction and adoption by the Labs, in order to expand the business and drive innovation
- Supports relevant business opportunities for the assigned portfolio by helping to define tailored solutions based on customer’s needs and objectives, providing competitive information, and suggesting price levels, in alignment with commercial strategy, market prices and pricing guidelines and support tender preparation and submissions
- Implements and monitors the activities and strategies defined, to achieve the sales targets, gain market share and meet the related strategic sales and marketing KPIs
- Responsible for product life cycle: Phase in / Phase out for actual portfolio and support introduction on new product in markets
- Ensure activity planning/reporting at the CRM software, keeping data updated
- Prepare the initial draft for the annual RDME planning letter
- Support Tender and Logistics department on product knowledge updates
You are expected to adhere through your conduct to all applicable laws and regulations as well as to the high integrity standards as set forth by Roche.