The Market Access, Medical and Scientific Affairs Manager key role is to support the business growth in the country using Health Economics, reimbursement, funding strategies and tools, as well as to lead medical activities at affiliate level with the objective of delivering critical scientific exchange.
- Translating Roche Diagnostics Global/Regional/Sub Regional Market Access strategy into the local market and manage operations in the country, as well as developing and implementing country Market Access plans.
- Assessing the market, reimbursement and funding opportunities & challenges, communicating business impact to senior management; providing strategic input and recommendations; identifying key reimbursement and funding needs for products to determine actions require.
- Providing reimbursement and funding support to sales force.
- Developing and implementing strategies for addressing scientific challenges and gaining key thought leader consensus or recommendations through scientific collaboration.
- Managing requests from internal Roche colleagues and external customers for medical scientific support and participation in programs, scientist-to-scientist collaborations, presentations, and conference support.
- Respecting the compliance with all relevant Roche guidelines and policies and ensure the compliance of the team.
- Building log-term and effective business relation with external and internal stakeholders.