The role of Sales & Marketing Leader Multiple Sclerosis within the Special Products Business Unit offers you the opportunity to lead a team focused on identifying, developing and promoting the continuous improvement of marketing and communication strategies, continuously incorporating best practices and exploring new commercial opportunities in that therapeutic area.
Main roles and responsibilities
Under the framework of Roche’s highest marketing, corporate and compliance standards, in relation to the Multiple Sclerosis therapeutic area:
- Identify, develop and promote the continuous improvement of marketing, commercialization and communication strategies, continuously incorporating best practices.
- Design the Annual Integrated Brand Plan based on the ‘Marketing Excellence’ and ‘Pre-Launch Guidance’ guidelines with a planning scope of 1 to 3 years.
- Manage operational and tactical business plans, as well as qualitative and financial performance (P & L, sales forecasts and resources, KPIs, etc.), according to the budgeted resources.
- Develop, coordinate and execute a wide range of communication strategies, programs and tools that support optimal business performance.
- Ensure completion in time and form, with high standards and in line with the budget, of all goals, objectives, projects and tasks assigned.
- Coordinate actions with other brands or indications that may generate cross impacts, to maximize the results of the portfolio as a whole, ensuring that the objectives and targets established are met.
- Present and defend business plans to different local, regional and global management teams.
- Analyze own and competitive information in order to define the target market, positioning, effectiveness of actions, performance and other KPIs.
- Propose ambitious and realistic qualitative and quantitative targets and monitor them to measure progress in achieving the associated goals.
- Keep updated the sales forecast as a key basis for planning and to ensure product availability while optimizing inventory levels.
- Lead the sales & promotion team.