Roche Pharma Indonesia is preparing to launch new, branded products in the field of oncology and hematology and this role will be integral to the success of these launches. To be successful in this role, candidate will need to have proven experience in project management within the pharma industry. The incumbent should have managed launches for Roche or for other pharma companies either on the client side or as a consultant. He / she can develop, review and manage the day-to-day launch plans and provide strategic perspectives. The position reports to the Business Manager, Launch Readiness Oncology. your further responsibilities are:
- Develops the commercial strategy for new product launches and ensures excellence in execution in order todrive sales and profitability for PTRI; Ensures development and delivery (in line with local and regional milestones) of holistic launch plan for new products in collaboration with other functions, including pre-launch milestones, launch date, product launch positioning, pricing, selling story, sales training, and sales materials.
- Accountable for go to market models/strategy; Accountable for new product launch forecasts; Coordination, implementation and control of all commercial launch activities; Ownership and responsibility for project plans and milestone tracking to ensure commercial launch readiness; Responsible commercial launch management governance
- Leading the cross-functional commercial launch team including team meetings; A single point of contact for departments involved in the commercial launch process
- Alignment with all relevant local/regional/global stakeholders (Regulatory, Access, Medical, Sales, Supplychain management, Quality assurance, Finance, BASE)
- Manages consensus forecast process and submits updates on monthly basis; Coordination of Forecast planning including marketing; sales preparedness; Tracking and reporting of launch performance on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis; Formulates risk mitigation plans