· Achieve 100% of agreed sales targets/ market share for assigned product as per sales activities and action plans, complying with expenditure targets
· Manage TMs to achieve 100% of agreed product territory sales targets as set per quarterly sales target
Team Performance Management
· Implement sales activities and calls strategies to be in line with quarterly action plans
· Ensure 100% achievement of agreed activities in accordance with territory call/activity targets and complying with the ABC-Potential allocation targets of TMS
· Develop new business opportunities with potential clients (both new and existing) and key opinion leaders including authorities such as Pharmacy & Therapeutic Committee, Hospital Directors, etc.
· Ensure 100% compliance with all Business Unit operation and planning procedures.
· Monitor and anticipate market trends, product and competitor developments and communicate changes with related parties
· Review TM performance in line with the company’s performance appraisal policy
· Provide monthly district and territory performance reports and other occasionally special requested reports
· Establish ongoing development of TMs on territory management skills through double call coaching, monthly individual coaching sessions, and identification of individual development needs
· Recruit Territory Managers (TMs) and develop as per company’s requirements and procedures
Ensure all TMs under supervision are trained to be 100% compliant with Roche ethical and behavioral standards as defined by corporate guidelines i.e. BU’s marketing strategy and Roche Territory Management System (TMS)