Led by Yan Beynon, the Health & Digital Solutions BU goal is to build the world's leading digital ecosystems for diabetes management that enable the connection of the various stakeholders, including physicians, clinics, nurses, payers and patients.
The BU will be shaping the digitalization of Diabetes Care unit, offering to specific customer segments solutions and products to better manage diabetes.
• Manage the day-to-day product testing activities for delivering high quality digital solutions
• Ensure comprehensive and automated test plans are in place for new features successful delivery
• Lead agile testing delivery teams, including internal resources as well as third party suppliers, consultants and contractors
• Help define delivery strategies and collaborate across development teams to deliver successful digital solutions
• Ensure high quality and high performance in the digital solutions delivered
• Design and build comprehensive and structured automated test plans
• Create and manage test data
• Ensure testing processes are in place and followed to allow continuous integration, testing and delivery.
• Ensure proper technology and tools are in place to allow continuous integration, testing and delivery.
• Lead testing activities across teams, including internal and external resources
• Ensure both functional and non-functional requirements are clear and understood within Epics, User Stories, tasks and scenarios.
• Manage risk through Agile releases and product tracking
• Drive collaboration across stakeholder representatives from all aspects of the project, including developers, testers and architects, etc.
• Manage operational relationship with third party suppliers, consultants and contractors for delivery of consumer/patient digital solutions