Senior Translational Medicine Leader - Psychiatry
The Neuroscience Translational Medicine group is recruiting a Translational Medicine Leader to lead early development projects, chiefly in the areas of neurodevelopmental disorders. The position reports directly to the Section Head of Translational Medicine Neuroscience/Psychiatry.
In this role you will lead early stage clinical projects through proof of mechanism and proof of concept to transform molecules into new medicines in area with high unmet medical need.
- Lead clinical teams
- Developing disease area strategies and developing clinical development and biomarker plans
- Developing clinical protocols and Championing scientific and clinical projects
- Closely interfacing with pharmacology, drug discovery and biomarker groups
- Participating in scientific advisory boards
- Interacting with health authorities
- Liaising with the external academic and research community
- Leading collaborations with external research partnerships
- Mentoring TMLs and other clinical scientist
- Performing and/or overseeing due diligences
An MD or MD/PhD and board certification in Psychiatry are required.
- Clinical research experience is preferred
- Industry experience desired
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- History of managing direct reports
This position is located in Basel, Switzerland.
Get in touch with the Recruiting Team Switzerland +41 61 68 225 50
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Research & Development, Research & Development > ResearchBasel Headquarter