The DIA Development Consulting & Services department includes following teams:
- SW Architecture
- Auto Identification (RFID, Barcode)
- UX Consulting & Services
- SW Project Services
The goal of the department is to provide a pool of highly recognized experts across Roche Diagnostics to support fluctuating need and ensure the application of standards.
Within the Software Architecture team we are looking to hire a Senior Software Architect. Your tasks will consist mainly in:
- Help to develop, modify and detail our SW strategy, SW standards and resulting platforms
- Promote use of external and Roche-defined architectural standards within Roche and partners
- Support Software architecture related to Healthcare IT and Interoperability solutions
- Guide projects in scope of Divisional Services of Software and Enterprise Architecture.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the team in architecture domains and technologies in line with Roche business strategy.