Our Field Applications Specialists provide a stellar experience to customers by participating in the sales cycle, configuring and technical troubleshooting of Roche solutions. You play a key part in helping to transform healthcare across the region. Success in this role relies on your detailed understanding of technical issues related to systems integration and ability to communicate and build solid relationships with customers. Combined with your logical approach to troubleshooting, you will leverage your technical expertise and communication skills to resolve issues efficiently while under stressful time constraints. At Roche you will live our mindset and behaviors of radically simplifying, we all lead, we trust, collaborate and have fun.
What You’ll do
- Configure instruments and related reagents - set-up/optimize assays.
- Provide post-sales support to the customer to aid in establishing new parameters and answer technical inquiries.
- Solve application-related problems in systems by telephone support, remote access or on-site visits.
- Establish a plan to visit and/or communicate with each assigned customer on a cycle or frequency matching the customers’ needs and support requirements and Roche’s business priorities. You will also provide customer training on applications installed.
- Present Roche technical and application solutions to customers during demos.
- Use your technical documentation abilities to record customer interaction and customer visits.
- Review established key performance indicators and service metrics as required suggesting and implementing solutions.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in biochemistry, biotechnology, chemical engineering or a related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of field application & training experience in Medical Device sector
- Experience in Clinical Chemistry or Immunochemistry with Automated Solutions
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- At least Intermediate Level of English & Fluency in Turkish is required
- Willing to travel in Turkey and abroad
- Located in Ankara or Eskisehir
Job Level:Individual contributor