We are looking for you to join Roche and our Services & Solutions Center in Budapest OR in Warsaw.
Roche is a global healthcare company - founded 125 years ago in Basel, Switzerland, offering exceptional career paths and great benefits for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals. We are continuously expanding, looking for new talents and supporting remote working during these unusual times.
Your health and safety is of paramount importance to us, therefore we are currently conducting web-based interviews and our onboarding process is also running in a virtual setup.
What we do:
The People Support Solutions (PSS) organization brings its purpose to life by providing our colleagues worldwide with integrated HR solutions tailored to their needs. We are a team that works very closely together to ensure good employee relations, anticipate our customers' future needs, and proactively develop solutions. The People Insights & Technology Chapter provides expertise, partnership and product ownership of our enabling technology with the vision of creating a seamless digital People & Culture experience to unlock greatness in our people and our organization.
Your day to day responsibilities are:
As a Business Intelligence Analyst you are an Internal consultant with extensive experience in the field of BI/Advanced Analytics Platforms, capable of translating large data sets into visually persuasive Insights (dashboards, reports, alerts).
As a qualified expert, you are:
- Partnering with Insights Analysts, Data Engineers, and Insights Partners to understand customer needs and devise the most appropriate solutions; automate wherever possible
- Managing end-to-end data pipelines, data loads, data preparation, security, and integrity of a data mart
- Optimizing data models to maximize system performance
- Building indicators, metrics, dashboards, reports based on business rules
- Preparing test cases and plans and run tests on analytical solutions (including security)
- Developing reference documents (requirement, design and user guide).
What can you bring to our team:
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, really passionate about his or her job and understands that providing a high-quality service is crucial for the organization. As an ideal team member you are open-minded, dedicated to make a difference and open to constant development. Furthermore, you have:
- Strong drive and customer centricity, end-to-end focus and accountability, excellent problem-solving skills, growth & agile mindset in ambiguous situations
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business Intelligence certifications (mathematical background a plus), Business Intelligence certifications desirable, preferably related to QlikSense & Tableau
- 5 years of experience in BI/Advanced Analytics Platforms
- Hands-on experience in Business Intelligence projects
- Experience with the following tools: Advanced Analytics Platforms (QlikView, Qlik Sense, Qlik Alerting, Tableau, etc.), spatial analytics (GeoAnalytics, Idevio, etc.), ETL (Alteryx, MuleSoft, etc.), data base: (SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, AWS)
- Knowledge of Workday HCM & Analytics suite a plus (Report Writer, Report Designer and Prism Analytics)
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
In exchange we provide you with:
- Development opportunities: Roche is rich in learning resources. We provide constant development opportunities, free language courses & trainings, the possibility of international assignments, internal position changes and the chance to shape your own career.
- Excellent benefits & flexibility: competitive salary and cafeteria package, annual bonus, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, holiday party. We also ensure flexibility, to help you find your balance: home office is a common practice, and its conditions can be tailored for employees according to needs. We create the opportunity for freedom in working, where your corporate and private life coexist in harmony.
- A global diverse community, where we learn from each other. At Roche, we cooperate, debate, make decisions, celebrate successes and have fun as a team. Our leadership is very focused on people, creating a strong, inclusive culture, so you always have the chance to share your opinion.