Provides leadership and strategic direction within assigned area to achieve revenue, profit and/or expense objectives. Responsible for generating existing and/or new sales. Oversees creation and execution of strategic and tactical plans to maintain and expand business with high value customers. Internal roles includes recruiting and training direct subordinates, assisting current subordinates to refine skills, and identifying high potential employees for advancement.
Assist the Director or senior leadership in overall operations of assigned department(s). Contributes and achieves results through the management of subordinates (professional and support staff). Establishes and manages the department's budget and all assigned resources. Provides leadership to ensure department objectives and goals are achieved. Directs and implements tactical plans. Has full discretion on all employment decisions for department staff including hiring, training, performance management, and progressive disciplinary actions.
Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
- Selects, trains, and provides ongoing feedback to direct reports via direct observation, meetings, and evaluations.
- Assumes a leadership role in establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with key high value customers to continually enhance overall revenues. Identifies and manages prospective new business opportunities.
- Leads the development and implementation of successful solution-based sales strategies. Promotes cross-divisional communication and tactical planning to maximize total product portfolio penetration
- Analyzes market conditions and trends, develops long term strategies, and provides recommendations to senior management.
- Creates and executes the delivery of key presentations. Maximizes product awareness and expansion through communication of in-depth knowledge.
- Provides necessary administrative reports while overseeing budgets and expenses
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years relevant sales or equivalent experience with demonstrated success
- 3 years management experience with demonstrated strong competency and proven track record in sales management and leadership required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including making impactful presentations
- Negotiation, contracting and problem solving skills
- Ability to work within a regulated environment
- Strategic planning and organizational skills
- High levels of sales proficiency and industry specific experience
*This is a field based role - ideal candidates will live within a 50 mile radius of a major airport.
*Colorado applicants are not eligible