Roche Corporate Positioning and Strategy
● Develop a strategic communications plan to inform, engage and align stakeholders (internal and external) highlighting Roche India’s Vision and strategic priorities
● Position Roche as an enabling partner in India’s Healthcare Transformation Journey amongst key stakeholders including patients, policy makers, patient groups etc. ● Partner with COEs and build Roche Value Proposition to enhance the impact of new product launches in the country
● Provide strategic counsel and oversight to business partners for external engagements. Digital Strategy
● Develop and Implement an integrated Digital Communications and Insights strategy
● Lead content strategy to ensure that content is compelling to the audience, on-brand and optimized for all uses and channels.
● identify opportunities in using latest technologies to build employee-centric communication experiences & content.
● Lead and track metrics and measurement Reputation and Risk Management ● Anticipate and identify issues/ crisis that may have an impact on Roche reputation; take proactive steps to mitigate any risks
● Take steps to influence business environment in Roche's favor
● Work closely with Regional and Global Teams on any reputation-related topics ● Update and influence Government policy and Industry dynamics Media Management
● Increase Roche’s share of voice in the media and raise awareness around key issues impacting patients
● Sustained engagement with Media to increase visibility and relevance for Roche India among external stakeholders Internal Communications
● Create a cohesive, internal communications program and editorial calendar to support understanding and adoption of Roche India Vision and strategic initiates
● Develop executive communications strategy for the ILT. Plan and execute leadership visibility activities that create connections and drive engagement, including the creation of mailers, videos, talking points and blogs
● Provide strategic oversight and work closely with other internal stakeholders (states, communities etc.) to ensure consistent messaging and experience for all colleagues.
● Leverage various platforms including visual storytelling as an effective medium for message dissemination CSR
● Design and develop sustainable CSR Programs aimed at strengthening our commitment to India and positively impact the communities Roche interacts
● Masters in PR, Mass Communications or Journalism
● Internal and external communications experience
● Overall 5+ years of experience in corporate communications or PR agency experience
● Experience in preparation of marketing collateral
● Crisis communication experience
● Corporate social responsibility experience – ideally should have created and implemented CSR program
● Event management experience
● Experience and understanding of the pharmaceuticals sector
● Excellent writing skills and command of the English language. Strong verbal communication
● Experience in preparation of communication material like press releases, press kits etc.
罗氏是一家提供均等机会的雇主。Communications、 Communications > External & Internal Communications