Territory: National Position
95% Travel - candidate must live within 50 miles of major airport
Install equipment as assigned. Perform site surveys, installations and approved modifications with minimum assistance/supervision. Install connectivity solutions as part of completing instrument installations. Schedule modifications as indicated in the TSB and per policies during installations. Identify, analyze and resolve IT product problems during installations and escalated service calls. Monitor communication devices during all scheduled times. Work with local FES teams to ensure installations are completed while ensuring customers are fully satisfied. Support technical issues during the installation process to ensure installations are completed successfully. Act as crew team lead to ensure and maximize efficient completion of installations.
Document all service related activities (inventory, service activity cases, expense reports, etc.). Process service activity close-outs at end of each customer site visit. Able to manage day to day administrative activities.
KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/ATTRIBUTES: The minimum education, knowledge, experience, skills and attributes required to perform the essential functions of this position.
- High school diploma and 2 years of technical school or equivalent military training or equivalent work experience
- Associate’s or higher degree in Medical Technology or Life Sciences field preferred
- 2 years progressive experience repairing or servicing mechanical/system hardware and software, or networking/wireless networking or equivalent military experience
- Advanced knowledge of electronics, electro-mechanical systems, and information technology
- Knowledge of basic chemistry
- Effective customer service skills, which includes a positive attitude, helpful customer interaction, and maintenance of ongoing customer relationships
- Effective time-management, organization and prioritization skills
- Good written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work after hours, provide weekend and holiday support on a rotated basis within an assigned territory and/or geographic region and be on call 24/7 during rotation
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, bei dem Chancengleichheit zählt.Customer Support, Customer Support > Technical & Application Support