- Lead the sourcing strategy and contracting process in procuring goods and services from suppliers in compliance to the Roche Global Procurement Policy, by managing outsourcing needs and negotiating contracts for the business functions and teams.
- Carefully select new suppliers through competitive bidding; Ensure that the suppliers follow Roche supplier policies and SOPs; Negotiate the price and payment terms; Identify risks beforehand; Inspire commitment to sustainability to maintain service levels under given addressable spend (budget) and ensure business continuity
- Focus on the value delivery for Roche, balancing costs, quality, service and ensuring compliance.
- Engage with vendors to onboard, train, simplify processes and maintain relationship; Monitor the local and regional metrics to check performance and quality parameters, ensure payment release; Penalise vendor for late delivery - to ensure compliance and establish control over procurement
- Guide, mentor and inspire functional team members to emerge as leaders by engaging in thought leadership, coaching in problem solving, empowering decision making, identifying capability gaps, questioning their assumptions.
- Measures performance of vendors with respect to quality of work, cost, timelines and other related parameters.
- Facilitates sourcing and contracting issue escalation and resolution.
- Identify cost saving opportunities and drive positive results across functions.
- Ensure procurement activities are compliant to Roche Global Procurement Policy.
- Support Preferred Supplier List and Supplier Relationship Management.
- Lead & manage the harmonisation and simplification (where possible) of current processes / systems / spend / vendors for Indirect Procurement across Roche India, and to implement areas of improvement & best practices.
MBA Preferred (General Management)
Overall experience of 7+ years
Pharma experience is a plus
Job Location: Mumbai (HO)
Willingness to relocate
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, bei dem Chancengleichheit zählt.Procurement, Procurement > General Procurement