Shift: 3 day 12 hour shift (6:00pm-7:00am), Mon-Wed
Minimum Pay Rate - (USD)13.79/hr ((USD)12.31/hr + 12% shift differential)
- Performs tube/frame assembly, filling, labeling and pouching operations consistent with Roche quality standards.
- Follows all department work instructions, SOPs, OSHA safety regulations and executes all manufacturing activities in accordance with cGMP/cGDP/cGLP guidelines.
- As part of the production team will perform in-process quality checks for specific quality attributes (fill check, visual inspection and label integrity check). Inspects products for defects and conformance to quality standards in accordance with cGMP/cGDP/cGLP guidelines.
- Must have the ability to wear protective gowning as manufacturing steps are performed in an environmentally controlled area.
- Uses basic laboratory equipment to complete manufacturing and filling activities including scales , etc.
- Completes necessary filling documentation (production manufacturing records) and associated SAP transactions to ensure all components meet requirements pertaining to lot numbers, expiration dates, intermediates, reconciliations, etc.
- Cleans work area and decontaminates work surfaces in accordance with defined procedures and performs duties in accordance with SOPs, QSRs, and all safety regulatory requirements.
- Monitors laboratory supply inventory, replenishes lab supplies as needed. Performs general/routine laboratory maintenance/upkeep.
- Communicates and interfaces directly with internal groups to ensure that laboratory equipment maintenance and calibration are completed as scheduled.
- Performs material handling activities according to defined procedures, which includes picking, issuing, stock transfer and receipt transactions.
Minimum: 1 year manufacturing experience in filling, labeling or packaging operations, preferably in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
Preferred: 3 years manufacturing experience, preferably with liquid filling in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Lifting requirements up to 50lbs.
- Ability and willingness to work in a clean room environment with gowning, mask and safety glasses
- Ability to perform the majority of work with a partner and/or team.
- Demonstrates competency in reading and completing charts, forms and other documents.
- Experience working with basic computer word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Good written communication skills are highly desirable
Preferred: Associates Degree in a related field.
Minimum: High school diploma
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.