You will be responsible to implement a marketing and sales strategy for assigned product/product group in order to meet established sales and market share targets.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities :
- Developing product/product group marketing plan;
- Performing a range of activities for assigned product/product group such as conducting market research, setting price, launching new products, monitoring sales performance and develop & execute promotional activities;
- Monitoring, analyzing, and evaluating domestic and international market trends, competitor activity to identify market opportunities for the product;
- Monitoring, analyzing, and evaluating product performance and customer;
- Designing sales campaigns and sales collateral for the product strategy that are effective and appropriate for the target audience;
- Developing and maintaining Key Opinion Leaders for product/product group;
- Developing career and development plan for subordinates; if any
Basic Requirements of the Job:
You should hold Bachelor or master Degree in Clinical Medicine or other Appropriate Science. MBA in Marketing will be a plus.
You should hold：
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English. Good command of MS office software application;
- Product & marketing expertise;
- Multi-national companies experience at managerial level for at least 5 years. At least 8 years' experience in healthcare industry. At least 5 years' experience in product management. Marketing and business development experience will be a plus.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.セールス＆マーケティング、 セールス＆マーケティング > 製品ライフサイクル管理