As a product specialist for workflow & IT solutions in the Regional Customer Service Center in Mannheim, you provide support for our international customers in questions regarding point of care IT systems in laboratory environments (hospital, private laboratory) as well as, laboratory information systems. Thanks to your IT knowledge and your ability to grasp issues quickly, you will be able to ensure that the quality information and data in the laboratory is of high standard while supporting our customers with their questions regarding the optimal use of our diagnostic solutions.
What you can expect:
- You will support our international customers and sales representatives in both German and Dutch.
- You will take care of solving customer inquiries from A to Z. For example, the acceptance and detection of product problems, to the development of suitable corrective measures and the joint solution of problems with the customer. This can be done via telephone or via other virtual connections.
- You will be the interface between the customer, field service and global second-level support. In this function, they lead complaint cases to a sustainable solution. In this way you guarantee a result-oriented and first-class service for our customers.
- The colleagues in the service field will support you in on-site assignments to solve customer inquiries.
- You will live and work from The Netherlands.
Who you are:
- You have successfully completed your engineering or IT studies. Alternatively you have an apprenticeship as a technician or computer scientist plus several years of professional experience.
- You speak German, English and Dutch fluently.
- Ideally, you have experience in the medical-technical field - in technical customer support (field service or hotline) or in the laboratory.
- You have a quick grasp of the issues and can solve complex questions in a structured way.
- You are familiar with IT network structures and communication protocols and have experience with server operating systems and databases.
- You are characterized by strong communication and analytical skills and have a high degree of initiative and responsibility.
- You are customer and team oriented and enjoy working in an intercultural environment.
Apply now - we are looking forward to your application!
Contact person for applicants
If you have any content-related / recruiting - specific questions about the job advertisement, please contact the recruiter responsible - Mariska Mellegers +31 36 539 4223.
For a complete application, please include a current curriculum vitae, a letter of motivation suitable for the position and relevant certificates. Before sending your application, please note that no further documents can be added subsequently.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Infrastructure and End-User Services