At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives and we are confident in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work every single day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
As part of the Roche Pharma Research and Early Development (pRED) organisation in Basel, within the unit Pharmaceutical Sciences, the "Comparative Pharmacology and Toxicology" Team is supporting the research efforts of pRED through high quality, flexible and specialized performance of in vivo studies and management of and care for laboratory animals, hereby ensuring regulatory compliance with the Swiss Animal Protection Regulations and AAALACi.
In this team, you would be in charge of the following responsibilities:
- Execute in vivo toxicology studies including safety, efficacy and pharmacokinetic/ pharmacodynamics (PK/PD) studies in rodents and rabbits
- Performing basic necropsy procedures
- Analysis and documentation of data in a professional format
- Work independently and planning of in vivo studies within a matrix research environment to coordinate with other functions
- Responsible for compliance with animal welfare regulation
You own the following qualifications:
- BSc or equivalent technical degree in biology or life science
- 3-5 years of in vivo experience in rodents and rabbits
- Knowledge of In vivo procedures and processes, preclinical study implementation and conduct
- Training in animal handling according to Swiss legislation in Animal Welfare (LTK1)
- Knowledge of Good Laboratory Practice regulations and documentation
- Communication fluently in English
Are you ready to apply? We want someone who thinks beyond the job offered - someone who knows that this position can be a rare springboard to many other opportunities at Roche.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
* For non-EU / EFTA citizens: Please state your eligibility status to work in Switzerland (e.g. B-Permit, C-Permit) and note that if you do not own a valid Swiss work permit, Roche cannot guarantee your final employment due to authority regulations.
** PhD's and post docs''s graduated cannot be considered for associate roles in Roche pRED
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Исследования и разработки, Исследования и разработки > Научные разработки