Roche Diagnostics plans to critically review and improve all activities, process steps and documentation formats around Configuration Management in order to be able to know in detail and update at any point in time our customer installations in detail and in a consistent way.
As a Program Lead you will lead and manage the Configuration Management in Solution Integration and Services as a standardization initiative. This requires close collaboration with Stakeholders across the Diagnostics Division, plus engaging partners in Dia Informatics and the broader Roche business.
You will be in charge of the implementation of a multi-year program composed out of multiple work streams delivering on a Divisional Configuration management Business case.
As Configuration Management Program Lead you:
Lead and deliver complex Global Solution for Product Configuration Management across multiple Diagnostics units that simplify how we conduct our business, enable transparency at the customer site of the in-depth configuration of the Roche systems.
Build program management teams and leverages them to deliver exceptional results. You provide focus and direction to successfully manage complexity and uncertainty and you understand the broad business & market context of decisions.
Requests and enforces commonly understandable strategic program objectives as primary input for the program. You manage any changes to the overall program objectives by executing a disciplined change and communication management process.
Align with Stakeholders on shaping the scope and priorities of program/projects roadmap in the context of organizational capabilities, technology roadmap, and underlying business strategy.
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for people who are nimble, curious, able to effectively collaborate and lend expertise to multi-functional teams and adapt quickly to competing priorities within their assigned area(s). We are also looking for people who are committed to continuing to make Roche a great place to work, by seeking opportunities to develop their own and others’ expertise through ongoing mentorship and coaching.
- A degree in a scientific discipline, MBA or advanced/post-graduate Degree
- Significant experience in program/project management or strategic consulting in highly-complex cross-functional projects is required
- Proficiency with common project management tools is required
- Broad knowledge of global IVD product development, including an understanding of organizational and market factors that affect the business
- Strong customer focus and experience in influencing and negotiating at all levels
- "Self-starter"; strong sense of responsibility with demonstrable comfort in an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and a consultative mindset, with the ability to develop strong partnerships
- Demonstrated program leadership experience and ability to lead organizational transformation
- Proven ability to handle ambiguity, work collaboratively with internal and external cross-functional teams
- Fluent English language skills