Your department and the team
Within the "Site Management Penzberg" division, the "Site Engineering" department offers integrated and innovative services for structural and process-related development for our customers in diagnostics and pharmaceuticals.
With about 70 employees, we manage a project portfolio of more than 50 projects annually. We align the qualifications of our employees across all disciplines to the needs of the local areas and thus provide a maximum of consulting, planning and implementation competence.
Our task is the professional and competent execution of engineering services in the field of process technology as well as process-related IT and automation technology. The aim is to evaluate, advise and implement customer enquiries according to the criteria of costs, technology, quality and deadline.
Driven by our vision "Home for your success", we contribute every day to the sustainable implementation of our partners' concerns at Roche's Penzberg site. We successfully take the initiative and act passionately and responsibly.
To fulfil this mission in the best possible way, we now need an experienced senior project manager (m/f) who understands how to give our services a face through team spirit, respect and trust.
In your position as Senior Project Manager (m/f/d) in Process Automation & IT, many exciting tasks await you:
- You will be responsible for investment projects, which you will carry out and document in all phases of planning, implementation, commissioning, qualification and handover in a technically competent, target-oriented and economical manner.
- You will be responsible for setting up and developing a demand-oriented project organization (e.g. definition of roles, tasks, responsibilities, interfaces, rights, duties and competencies, as well as filling these project functions).
- You will also ensure that the work and results during each phase of the project comply with the requirements and regulations and that the project requirements are critically scrutinised in terms of necessity, functionality, benefits, quality and safety.
- You ensure that the use of financial resources is targeted and economical, the outflow of funds, progress and deadlines are regularly monitored, documented and communicated.
- Potential for improvement and innovations in the technologies used, the specifications assigned to your area of responsibility, technical documents, work regulations and procedural instructions are actively identified and taken up and adapted in consultation with the head of the functional unit.
- The official and internal Roche requirements and guidelines in your sphere of influence on topics such as occupational safety, documentation, quality assurance, procurement and environmental protection are adhered to.
Who you are:
If you find yourself in our mission and would like to make the Roche site in Penzberg a "home of your success" and also have the following qualifications, you have come to the right place:
- You have successfully completed your engineering studies with a technical specialisation in automation, electrical engineering, information technology or a comparable field of study.
- You have extensive knowledge and several years of experience in responsible project management of investment projects in industry.
- You have several years of experience in responsible project management of investment projects in industry with an investment volume of >1Mio€.
- Your very good knowledge of IT infrastructure, EMSR, process automation, MES, GMP/GEP, project management methods, project development and tenders is what makes you stand out.
- You have a good knowledge of German and English
- A cooperative collaboration, also in a matrix organization and in interdisciplinary teams, is a particular pleasure for you.
- Your willingness to travel completes your profile
Very pragmatic: Please upload only your curriculum vitae and relevant certificates online.
At the moment we do not need a letter of motivation or similar.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please contact us:
Answers to questions can be found in our FAQ .
Should you not find the necessary information in the FAQs, please contact our AskHR team for technical questions at +49 621 759 74999 (external) / 3372 (internal).
If you have any questions regarding the content or job vacancy, please contact the responsible Talent Acquisition Expert, Christian Pfleger, +49 8856 60 10714.