Ensures the continuity and level of quality in all services established with countries, managing the relationship with German , Switzerland and Austrian affiliates and identify opportunities in the market how customer services can add value to these different markets by creating new services.
Identify needs, opportunities how customer services can add value, consult the country organizations and stop, change, initiate services to transform CS from cost to profit
Consults and supports the affiliates to ensure that Services is part of the marketing plan of each country.
Translates the country strategy and comes-up with proposals for new services with added value and in line with the country and customer services strategy.
Initiates sales related activities and coordinates these with the Head of Sales and the Sales Team.
Ensures an excellent communication between Affiliates and Services
Is responsible that all advisors, country coordinators and Team Managers are informed on all relevant information from and related to the affiliates.
Organizes country meetings with advisors on a regular base.
Ensures that the affiliate is always informed on any relevant service related topic.
Is responsible for escalated topics from our advisors on country relevant topics & processes.
Is responsible for the operational targets for each affiliate & capacity planning together with WFM
Ensures that targets like SL, ASA, RAC and sales objectives are achieved and prepares corrective measures where needed.
Discusses operational targets with the affiliates on a monthly base.
Takes care of the forecasting process and takes care of charging any additional service in the
course of the year. When a third party is involved, the CS-BP is in charge of coordinating the ordering process.
Ensures that the hotlines are programmed according to the bank holidays of each country.
Makes sure together with the Team Managers and WFM that we have sufficient capacity for all forecasted and new activities.
Optimizes all country related processes within Customer Services
Is responsible to for all country related processes and their implementation.
Ensures best practice sharing with other affiliates and harmonizes processes where possible
Customer Insight Management
Understands and translates the information needs from the affiliates into customer surveys or new reports
Interprets customer insight reports and presents them to the affiliates
Ready to Travel: 50-70% time
- Bachelor degree or equivalent European level
- Master’s degree or equivalent (desired)
- Native Garman Language
- Fluency in English
- Contact Center experience (desired)
- Business Development experience
- Sales experience, ideally as Key Account Manager
- Entrepreneurial attitude, who is goal directed to achieve results and takes calculated risks.
- Excellent communication skills; expresses ideas fluently and listens well.
- Pro-active person who drives change and generates new ideas and finds solutions
- Excellent customer focus and customer obsession
- Excellent analytical skills to create proposals and evaluate them on its feasibility and sales contribution
- Experience in budget creation and sales targets setting and tracking