Roche Diagnostics Automation Solutions (RDA), formerly Roche PVT, in Greater Stuttgart is one of Roche's competence centers for the development and production of laboratory automation systems. The automation solutions from Roche Diagnostics play a key role in making laboratory results quickly and safely accessible to doctors and patients. At RDA, we bring all technical disciplines together to develop the next generation of laboratory automation systems.
As Test Manager (m/f/d) Automation Technology, you will work at our RDA competence center in Kornwestheim on development projects in close cooperation with mechanics, electronics, software and system engineering. You will be responsible for the planning and management of test activities (effort, schedule) in accordance with the overall project plan.
What is there for you to do in detail:
- You check requirements, specifications and other documents for testability
- You ensure quality by creating test concepts for the verification of simple and complex system components during the development phases
- You define the test strategy and select suitable test methods
- You are responsible for creating the test plans and ensure their proper and timely implementation
- You implement appropriate metrics to evaluate the test progress report to the project management
- The deviation management in test projects, including the documentation of the results, is part of your area of responsibility
- You will run lessons-learned workshops with the aim of improving the testing process while complying with quality standards and safety guidelines
What else awaits you:
- Our R&D site is characterized by dynamism and agility. We have clear goals in mind and plenty of room for creativity thanks to our medium-sized company, but at the same time we have the security that the Roche Group gives us
- RDA employees are asked to contribute courageous and unconventional ideas and thus actively shape the success of the company
- We are passionate about our work and motivated by what we do: Doing now what patients need next
Do you see yourself in the following profile?
- Successfully completed master's degree in engineering or a comparable field or a completed bachelor's degree with several years of professional experience
- > 5 years professional experience in the field of V&V and at least 2 years in test management in the product development of complex mechatronic systems
- Experience in the technical leadership of a test team
- Ideally a training as Certified Test Manager (ISTQB)
- Very good written and spoken English skills for working in an international environment
- Ability to work in a team, communication skills and personal responsibility complete your profile
Please upload only your current CV. Before sending your application, please note that no further documents can be added subsequently.
Further information can be found at https://www.roche.de/about/standorte/waiblingen/index.html
We accept applications in German and English.
Contact person for applicants:
If you have any questions regarding the job ad, please contact Georg Zimmermann, Tel. +49 7151 959 22 642.
For technical questions, please contact our AskHR team at +49 621 759 3372.
What you should know before applying to Roche:
Click here to see which steps are necessary for an application.
You've applied - what happens next?
Click here for a brief insight into our recruiting process.