- Build and maintain single-page applications using React, Redux and TypeScript, in line with software engineering best practices.
- Build core user profile functionality by developing new features and extracting existing features from other services.
- Collaborate with internal and external teammates and stakeholders to build and improve UI features.
- Draft architectural decisions together with the Tech Lead and explore new technologies.
- Take an active part in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to other members of the team.
Key skills and experience:
We happen to work with Typescript, React, and NodeJS, so experience using these libraries is key, but as everything change that can change too in the future, that’s why we are looking for a Front-end developer with a strong knowledge of Vanilla JS and a deep interest in functional programming.
- +3 years of experience with front-end web frameworks and tools (React, Angular or VUE) and load page speed and performance optimization.
- Hands-on experience with Redux, NodeJS, Typescript, and Functional Programming.
- Ability to write responsive CSS and HTML, good understanding of at least one of the following: CSS, SCSS, SASS or Styled-Components
- Testing (Unit Testing / TDD / BDD). Jest, Enzyme & Cypress
- Experience with Git / Gitflow
- Experience working with teams using continuous integration, continuous deployment, and automated testing with two weeks iterations and agile software development tools (Jira, GitHub, Jenkins, etc.)
- Good understanding of the agile software development process.
- Product orientated with a pragmatic approach
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent proficiency in English.
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of back-end technologies to contribute to the optimizing of REST APIs design with back-end team
- Understanding of principles of user authentication and authorization.
- Experience in SSO, OAuth and JWT.
- Experience in/with React Native.
Very nice to have:
- Experience with ramda, rxjs, reselect, redux-observable and epics concept.
- Experience with native mobile frontend development