Who we are:
„Rethinking diabetes together” is the motto under which we are working to redesign tomorrow's diabetes care today. Roche Diabetes Care Germany relies on modern therapy solutions that help to improve treatment outcomes for people with diabetes through structured processes and digital support. Our offers include traditional and continuous glucose monitoring, digital documentation and evaluation, smart insulin delivery and motivating services. As market leader, we leverage the opportunities offered by digitalisation to further develop care structures in collaboration with all those involved.
The International Customer Care Center Western Europe is formed by a multi-cultural group of professionals who serve clients in 15 countries. As part of the Roche group we are located in Mannheim and Sant Cugat del Vallés (Barcelona). We support people with diabetes and health care professionals with enquiries, complaints and technical issues via phone and e-mail in a friendly and effective manner.
As Customer Care Advisor your main tasks are:
- You are the primary contact for our customers in Norway and UK/Ireland or Germany
- You handle and answer product related incoming questions of our customers (end users, pharmacists, doctors) via phone or email in Norwegian and English or German
- You handle complaints corresponding to our internal quality regulations and the legal country regulations
- You are responding to enquiries concerning marketing and sales campaigns
- You carry out campaigns in the target groups of the trade and professional sector to support the Diabetes Care Sales division
- You document customer complaints and technical issues in our CRM systems according to regulatory standards in English or German
Who are you:
As Customer Care Advisor you bring along the following skills:
- You speak and write fluently Norwegian and English or German. Ideally you also speak other Scandinavian languages
- You are customer oriented and have experience in handling customer requests – especially critical conversations
- You are highly sales oriented and motivated by completing sales
- You have experience in working in a Customer Service Center or within Health Care
- Knowledge of Diabetes, both personally and professionally, would be a plus
- You are able to read technical information (in English) and provide technical support to customers, the use of supporting computer-technology is natural to you
- You have Microsoft Windows Office package proficiency and knowledge of CRM systems
- You are generally interested in solving IT questions. Your knowledge of operating systems, standard protocols and USB devices is profound. A plus is knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases
- You are able to work in a team and under pressure. Self-dependence and flexibility are qualities that characterize you
- You have experience in training or coaching customers
- You have completed vocational training and/ or college
This position is limited to 2 years.
We look forward to receiving your full job application with a cover letter and a current resume!
Whom to contact: Yvonne Penderak
Telephone number: 0621 759 67111
For further insights:
For a complete application please add an updated CV, a motivational letter specific to the position and all relevant certificates. Please consider that after submission you won’t be able to add any further documents.