Location: Indianapolis, IN
As a member of the Customer Support Center in the Roche Support Network the supervisor provides daily leadership, training, and coaching of the Technical Product Support and Solution Support staff who assist Roche customers in remote troubleshooting of instrumentation, applications, IT products, and software provided by Roche Diagnostics. Oversees staff activities including the analysis of problems with non-functioning electro/mechanical equipment, software applications, IT products or reagents to identify problem area(s) and recommendation of corrective action. Manages customer relationships. Participates on product launch teams to ensure serviceability.
- Demonstrates leadership commitments through effective people leadership (hiring, training, career/personal development and performance management). Responsible for coaching team and individuals towards achieving departmental metrics/goals and RSN Vision/Mission: To delight the Customer and Make Customer Successful. Ensures the availability of resources for training, new product launches and knowledge management
- Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
- Provides input for Quality System requirements for Technical Support Staff policies and procedures. Drives team compliance in all aspects of timely and accurate case handling, documentation, escalation, PRI/PSI identification, and closure. Responsible for individual and team compliance in completing assigned training.
- Leads initiatives and projects for process and efficiency improvement. Collaborates internally and with other business units to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Acts as a Leadership representative and advocate of the Customer Support Center. Ensures communication/alignment with stakeholders on key issues/initiatives/directives. Fosters partnership with business unit stakeholders (i.e. communicates trending, information and strategy); collaborates with peers on issues.
- Service minded individual that is passionate about leading people and teams to create exceptional customer experiences everyday.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology, Clinical Chemistry, Microbiology, Information Technology or other appropriate discipline
- 8 years of progressive experience, with prior experience in a Technical Product Support role
- Prior leadership experience or successful completion of supervisory training courses or similar training
- Advanced knowledge of all Roche products with in the business area, and specialized knowledge in a particular product area
- Prior experience developing, delivering, and assessing training programs
- Excellent communication, organization and customer service skills
- IT Experience
- Middle ware experience
- Call Center experience