Reporting directly to the Roche Diagnostics China GM, the Digital Business Manager is a senior individual contributor role responsible for identification and securing of new digital business for Diagnostics Information Solutions. The position is responsible for the development of product strategy, market development and commercialization for new digital solutions starting with a SaaS software product targeting hospital marketplace.
This leader will work in a multifunctional team that covers China Market Access, IVD Healthcare consultancy and New Business Models. He/she will also closely interact with Global Diagnostics Information Solutions (DIS) teams, and the DIS Software Center of Excellence.
- Working with the Roche Diagnostics China GM, developing and managing initial budget with finance team.
- Generate leads, engage with healthcare suppliers, secure new business for Navify
- Develop and drive commercialization strategies to monetize new digital/software solutions
- Develop and manage third party business relationships as needed
- Integration of sales and marketing strategy plans including product marketing strategy, promotions, pricing
- Work with senior management team on high level forecasts, growth plans, strategies and tactics.
- Ensure effective implementation of product launches
- Ensure customer requirements are understood across entire organization
- MBA or Master’s degree in IT, Finance, Business or Biomedical Sciences
Experience in the healthcare/software industry
- Significant experience driving commercial strategy and sales for software industry supplying into healthcare
- Adept at influencing senior stakeholders in healthcare systems
- Experience influencing sales across functional teams in areas such as:
- Software development
- Business development
- Product marketing
- Service & value-based procurement experience
- Leadership skills, including strategic thinking, creativity, integrity, trust, accountability, credibility, judgment, persuasion/influence, fairness and high ethical standards.
- Ability to positively approach new challenges and opportunities, using creative thought processes to uniquely solve problems
- Ability to build and execute processes with a mindset toward the future
- Strong strategic planning skills
- High tolerance for ambiguity
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Organized, detail-oriented
- High level of written and oral communication skills
- Global experience
- Fluent in Chinese and English