The Neuroscience Translational Medicine group is recruiting a Translational Medicine Leader to lead early development projects, chiefly in the areas of neurodegenerative and neuro-immunologic disorders. The position reports directly to the Section Head of Translational Medicine Neuroscience/Neurology.
In this role you will lead early stage clinical projects through proof of mechanism and proof of concept to transform molecules into new medicines in area with high unmet medical need.
- Lead clinical teams
- Developing disease area strategies
- Developing clinical development and biomarker plans
- Developing clinical protocols
- Championing scientific and clinical projects
- Closely interfacing with pharmacology, drug discovery and biomarker groups
- Participating in scientific advisory boards
- Interacting with health authorities
- Liaising with the external academic and research community
- Leading collaborations with external research partnerships
- Identifying and developing new talent
- Mentoring TMLs and other clinical scientist
- Performing and/or overseeing due diligences
An MD or MD/PhD and board certification in Neurology/Psychiatry are required.
Neurologist with fellowship training in Aging and Dementia, Movement Disorders, or Multiple sclerosis is preferred. Clinical research experience is preferred. Industry experience desired Excellent leadership and communication skills required History of managing direct reports
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Araştırma ve Geliştirme, Araştırma ve Geliştirme > Araştırma