The Neuroscience Translational Medicine group is recruiting a Translational Medicine Leader to lead early development projects in neurological indications, chiefly in the areas of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer`s dementia and movement disorders.
In this role you will lead early stage clinical projects through proof of mechanism and proof of concept to transform molecules into new medicines in area with high unmet medical need.
- Lead clinical teams
- Developing disease area strategies
- Developing clinical development and biomarker plans
- Developing clinical protocols
- Championing scientific and clinical projects
- Closely interfacing with pharmacology, drug discovery and biomarker groups
- Participating in scientific advisory boards
- Interacting with health authorities
- Liaising with the external academic and research community
- Leading collaborations with external research partnerships
- Coach, manage and support employees to achieve business goals.
- Performing and/or overseeing external collaboration and partnering activities
An MD or MD/PhD and board certification in Neurology is required.
Board certification in Neurology with fellowship training in Movement Disorders, e.g. Parkinson`s disease and/or Alzheimer`s disease combined with either Research experience or Industry experience in this area are required.
Excellent leadership, strong communication and direct management track record are expected.