An internship in Global Marketing of Diabetes Care at our site in Mannheim offers you the opportunity to apply your marketing knowledge and analytic skills as well as to obtain insights into diabetes management.
During your internship in Global Marketing:
- You will be part of one of our departments:
Product marketing, Inhouse Consulting & Market Intelligence, Business Development & Strategy, Communications or Retail & Pricing Strategy
- You will contribute to challenging projects and get specific project parts that you can finalize independently
- You will gather, analyze and review data, for example for our marketing performance KPIs to prepare a new product launch or to respond to competitors
- You will design and develop presentations for management decisions, ready-to-use training tools, marketing materials, websites and even e-learning videos
- You will have a personal contact person offering day-to-day coaching and additional insights into diabetes care and marketing
For the internship position the following qualifications are required:
- Talent coupled with interest for health care as well as marketing and sales
- Registration during the internship in business administration, communications or science
- At least 1 year of studies in a bachelor program, preferably already in a master program
- Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are a plus
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint; SPSS or programming skills are a plus
- Fluent in English and preferably good command of the German language
- Self-starting capabilities, openness to new topics, commitment, analytic skills and creativity
Time Period: 2 to 6 months. Please indicate possible start and end point of your internship.
For a complete application please add an updated CV, a motivational letter specific to the position and all relevant certificates. Please consider that after submission you won’t be able to add any further documents.
Whom to contact: Ms. Natalie Jacob 06217594957, firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical questions, you can use our FAQ: https://www.roche.com/de/careers/global_service/faqs.htm