Management Start Up Program (MSU)
Are you eager to contribute your skills and knowledge to a world leader in healthcare? Do you want to work within a global organisation on diagnostic solutions that make a big difference to the lives and health of millions of patients.
Your successful future starts here with us – the Management Start Up Program at Roche Diagnostics International in Rotkreuz (ZG, Switzerland).
- Two-year trainee program
- Project experience: autonomous participation in projects in different departments and functions of Roche Diagnostics
- International experience: international project assignments to other global Roche Diagnostics sites
- Development: training and support for your personal and professional development
- Network: active integration into the trainee network and building up a global network within Roche
- Gain a holistic understanding of Roche Diagnostics
- Support and guidance for your personal and professional development
- Build up a global network within Roche
You are a highly qualified university graduate and are now looking for a promising start in an internationally leading biotech company? You are someone who wants to influence your own development? Are you ambitious, enthusiastic and flexible, and do you have excellent communication skills? Then the Management Start Up Program is a great opportunity for you! Accept the challenge and grow with us!
As an ideal candidate, you fulfill all of the requirements below:
- You are a highly qualified university graduate with a Master’s degree or PhD in a scientific or engineering field.
- You are a graduate with up to two years of work experience.
- You have strong technical and analytical skills.
- You are diligent, conscientious and reliable.
- You have a quick grasp of new concepts.
- You are flexible and open for new challenges.
- You are a great team player.
- You have excellent communication skills (in English, German is a plus) and an international mindset.
Open MSU positions will be posted on the Roche career page.