Supplier Code of Conduct
Roche promotes innovation and strives for economic, social and environmental sustainability in order to ensure the long-term success of Roche and its stakeholders. Roche’s suppliers are asked to commit to the principles outlined in the Roche Supplier Code of Conduct.
The Roche Supplier Code of Conduct comprises the principles of the Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Initiative (PSCI):
- Ethics: Suppliers shall conduct their business in an ethical manner and act with integrity.
- Labour: Suppliers shall be committed to uphold the human rights of workers and to treat them with dignity and respect.
- Health and Safety: Suppliers shall provide a safe and healthy working environment, including for any company-provided living quarters.
- Environment: Suppliers shall operate in an environmentally responsible and efficient manner, and they shall minimise adverse impacts on the environment.
- Management Systems: Suppliers shall use management systems to facilitate continual improvement and compliance with the expectations of these principles.
The code also asks suppliers for cooperation with Roche on innovation, economic sustainability and diversity.
We offer an e-learning program to help our suppliers increase their knowledge and understanding of the Roche Supplier Code of Conduct and of industry standards for sustainability. The program is available in English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese and German, with translations to other languages underway.