Basel, July 20, 2010
Reminder: Roche Investor Event: AACC 2010
Invitation to an Analyst briefing on Roche’s Diagnostics Division and tour of the Roche booth at Clinical Lab Expo in Anaheim, CA
We are pleased to invite you to an Analyst briefing on Monday, July 26 to discuss Roche’s Diagnostics Division, in conjunction with the American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC) Annual Meeting and Clinical Lab Exposition to be held in Anaheim, California (July 25–29, 2010).
In addition, on Tuesday, July 27 we will host tours of the Roche booth at the Clinical Lab Exposition, which is the largest dedicated exhibition of equipment, instruments and services for clinical laboratories in the world.
ROCHE ANALYST EVENT:
Date/Time:Monday, July 26, 2010
- 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm Pacific Daylight Time PDT (USA)
- 3:00 am to 4:30 am on July 27 CET (Switzerland)
- 2:00 am to 3:30 am on July 27 GMT (UK)
followed by a buffet reception
Venue:Hyatt Regency Orange County
Meeting room: North Tower / Garden 2 Room
11999 Harbor Boulevard
GardenGrove, CA 92840 / USA
- Daniel O’Day, Chief Operating Officer, Roche Diagnostics Division
- James Creeden, Head Medical Affairs, Roche Professional Diagnostics
- Paul Brown, President & CEO, Roche Molecular Diagnostics
- Hany Massarany, President Ventana Medical Systems, Head Roche Tissue Diagnostics
- Christopher McLeod, President & CEO, 454 Life Sciences, Roche Applied Science
- Karl Mahler, Head of Investor Relations
Analysts who cannot attend in person are invited to dial in to the conference using the following dial-in numbers (listen-only mode, no live-access to speakers):
+41 91 610 5600 (Europe)
+44 207 107 0611 (UK)
+1 866 291 4166 (USA)
Please dial in to the conference call 10 – 15 minutes before the call is scheduled to start.
Alternatively, a live audio webcast can be accessed via http://ir.roche.com.
A replay of the conference call will be available one hour after the conference call, for 48 hours. Access is by dialing:
+41 91 612 4330 (Europe)
+44 207 108 6233 (UK)
+1 866 416 2558 (USA)
Enter the ID 17529 followed by the # sign.
The presentation slides will be available from the IR website at http://ir.roche.com prior to the event.
ROCHE BOOTH TOURS:
Date/Time:Tuesday, July 27, 2010
- Tour 1: 10:00 am to 10:30 am
- Tour 2: 11:00 am to 11:30 am
Venue:Clinical Lab Exposition
Anaheim Convention Center, Booth #2808
800 West Katella Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92802 / USA
Please complete the attached registration form, indicating your participation at the event and tour preference.