Mission & Goals
Roche maintains open and honest relationships with our shareholders, prospective investors and the wider investment community. The role of Investor Relations is to manage these relationships efficiently, transparently and consistently in accordance with company policies and relevant securities rules and laws.
Our goals are to:
- Provide timely, relevant, consistent and accurate information to all shareholders and prospective investors to aid them in assessing the value of Roche and to make informed investment decisions
- Facilitate dialogue between Roche management and the investment community
- Achieve a fair valuation of Roche by the financial markets
Communicating with investors
We communicate regularly with the investment community in various ways including, but not limited to:
- Our ·annual general meeting
- Our ·annual and semi-annual report
- Investor updates
- Road shows and broker conferences
- Visits to Roche facilities worldwide
- Investor events on our R&D pipeline
All information provided to the investment community is in accordance with the Roche Group Communication Policy. This policy includes Roche’s ten guiding principles and how we handle specific topics, such as material non-public information.