An IT Infrastructure Engineer in a specific infrastructure solution area proficient in the technologies, tools, principles and concepts related to a specific technology area and able to apply those to solve business problems.
Our IT Infrastructure Associate Engineers contribute to projects or activities through the completion of specific deliverables in the context of the infrastructure solution area in which they work.
They regularly apply theories and principles from their technical/professional discipline to effectively address a variety of problems of moderate scope.
- To work under the supervision of more senior peers
- To assist and support in the creation of the end-to-end design of infrastructure solutions and the creation and maintenance of related component standards
- To support the creation and maintenance of sufficient documentation for the designs, design patterns, and component standards created or maintained
- To evaluate promising solutions/technologies across two or more areas within their infrastructure solution area and assess their feasibility in meeting Roche’s business needs (under guidance)
- To design, build, test and implement (first-time deployments) integrated, resilient and reliable solutions in respective solution area
- To ensure designs and solutions in their respective infrastructure solution area align and adhere to the organization’s Technical Architecture Framework (TAF) policies, standards and direction
- To provide technical recommendations and contributes to position papers, white papers and best practices for the infrastructure solutions and the use cases for their respective solution areas
- To stay aware of operational challenges and opportunities; works with support team staff to provide internal escalation support as needed
- To ensure solutions and components implemented comply Quality/Regulatory standards, as applicable