Led by Yan Beynon, the Health & Digital Solutions BU goal is to build the world's leading digital ecosystems for diabetes management that enable the connection of the various stakeholders, including physicians, clinics, nurses, payers and patients.
The BU will be shaping the digitalization of Diabetes Care unit, offering to specific customer segments solutions and products to better manage diabetes.
• Manage the day-to-day DevOps activities for delivering high quality digital solutions in a fast paced environment
• Ensure processes, procedures, and tools to build mobile and cloud based software in an agile environment are in place
• Help define delivery strategies and collaborate across development and operations teams to deliver successful digital solutions.
• Maintain multiple development, test and production environments ensuring they are consistently setup and configured
• Coach teams on the use of processes and tools
• Establish and ensure processes are in place and followed to allow continuous integration and delivery.
• Setup and ensure proper technology and tools are in place to allow continuous integration and delivery
• Continuous improvement of build and testing processes
• Troubleshoot, trace and isolate build and delivery issues versus code issues
• Drive collaboration across stakeholder representatives from all aspects of the project, including developers, testers, architects and operations.
• Manage operational relationship with third party suppliers, consultants and contractors for delivery of digital solutions