We are seeking an experienced, interactive, hands-on, Service and Support engineer responsible for repair, evolution, and deployment of internal laboratory systems.
- Engineering support of automation systems (including installation, qualification) and general equipment support (equipment service, trouble-shooting, and upgrades) used at the Roche-San Jose Development and CLIA laboratories in a manner compliant with ISO13485, CLIA, CAP, and New York State regulations.
- Coordinate upgrades and system support activities for automation systems with both internal laboratory management and development teams.
- Coordinate and liaise with internal laboratory management and technical teams to plan support activities which will maximize laboratory quality and throughput.
- Manage service logistics and communication of customer requests for laboratory automation support in a timely manner.
- Creation, modification, and maintenance of automation system and documentation, including automation specification documents and SOPs.
- Provides leadership for technical support and project management.
- Provide advanced automation technical knowledge for troubleshooting, investigations, and training.
- Lead troubleshooting efforts as required for all laboratory systems. Analyze laboratory data to identify root cause, corrective actions, and preventative actions.
- Drive and develop methods to minimize time to resolution.