A pioneer in the development of blood glucose monitoring systems, Roche Diabetes Care is committed to helping people with diabetes live lives that are as normal and active as possible and helping healthcare professionals manage their patients’ condition in an optimal way. The ACCU-CHEK® portfolio—from blood glucose monitoring through information management to insulin delivery – offers innovative products, services and comprehensive solutions for convenient, efficient and effective diabetes management.
As Junior HR Business Partner (f/m) at Roche Diabetes Care Austria GmbH you will report directly to the Head of Human Resources & Communications and give support in all HR related topics. In this exciting role, your main responsibilities are:
- Support of the Austrian organization in all HR related matters
- Administration of local payroll and compensation topics in cooperation with our external payroll provider
- Provide operational expertise and administrative support in all areas of local HR topics and practices including Talent Acquisition and Career Management, Succession Management, etc. according to global policies and guidelines and in close cooperation with global HR teams and our shared service center in Budapest
- Close cooperation with external partners like relocation agencies, recruitment agencies, etc.
- Responsible for archiving personal data and files
- Close teamwork within the HR & Communications team as well as with other local teams e.g. Finance, Legal, etc.