Led by Yan Beynon, the New Business Models & Digital Solutions BU goal is to build the world's leading digital ecosystems for diabetes management that enable the connection of the various stakeholders, including physicians, clinics, nurses, payers and patients.
The BU will be shaping the digitalization of Diabetes Care unit, offering to specific customers segments solutions and products to better manage diabetes.
- To lead ongoing development and enhancement of a new business model solution in innovative lean fast iteration team approach, working closely with the business owner and target markets/customers
- To ensure effective & efficient QMS & regulatory compliance of the new business model solution
- To ensure high customer satisfaction by continuously optimizing digital operations in close collaboration with DO team
- To conduct overall project planning & management for the ongoing solution development in collaboration with Digital Solutions Owner, to address identified development needs and develop new solution capabilities, customer-need based
- To work closely with Digital Solution Owner to ensure fit-for-purpose iteration of digital solution and with LT to ensure LCM & long term execution being sustainable and in line with strategy
- Direct & manage the development of technological solutions, in response to detected opportunities, as well as the development of new versions and updates according to the needs of the market
- Collaborate with the Business Owner in the ongoing development of new business models, enhancing possibilities of strategic alliances with the NBM
- Contribute to insights for new sources of revenue and business models within Ecosystem Management function
- Develop value propositions and arguments for institutional clients in coordination with field market access team & regions
- Ensure the economic viability of projects and collaborations in coordination with Finance
- Ensure an adequate analysis and definition of specifications and technical requirements together with the customer