New Business Models & Digital Solutions BU goal is to build the world's leading digital ecosystems for diabetes management that enable the connection of the various stakeholders, including physicians, clinics, nurses, payers and patients.
The BU will be shaping the digitalization of Diabetes Care unit, offering to specific customers segments solutions and products to better manage diabetes.
- To lead own development and launch of a new business model solution in innovative lean fast iteration team approach
- To develop detailed business model proposition leveraging strategy frameworks (e.g. Business Model Canvas, Value Proposition Canvas, etc.), PwD & market insights, and structured customer validation techniques
- To ensure effective & efficient digital quality & regulatory approach for the new business model solution
- To lead development of underpinning commercial model for the NBM solution ensuring profitability and long term sustainability of the solution in collaboration with target market commercial teams & regional interfaces
- To work closely with Digital Solution Owner to ensure fit-for-purpose development of digital solution and with solution manager to ensure LCM & long term execution being sustainable and in line with strategy
- Define new business model specifics based on customer needs, defining the target customer segments, value proposition & desired outcomes/value generated meaningful to patients/stakeholders
- Evaluate partner value propositions working closely with Ecosystem team to identify unique value drivers & operationalise these into new business model
- Ensure development of the solution fit-to-strategy, with project & execution plans set up and implemented in line with Business Plan requirements
- Lead development of commercial model including pricing strategy working closely with local commercial functions, meeting Business Plan commitments
- Manage risks working closely with RDC government affairs, compliance and regulatory operations for the respective new business solution