- Responsible for the day to day delivery of IT Operations service management duties within the agreed service levels for Microsoft technologies (Office 365, Skype for Business Windows 10, MS Project, Power BI, etc.).
- Responsible for ensuring that the internally and externally sourced IT Operations services are aligned with business needs and are delivered in accordance with customer SLA to RDC IT standards and in line with industry best practices.
- Assumes responsibility for lifecycle management, continual improvements and the management of change affecting the Services.
- Manages the IT Support Operations for Microsoft services offered to customers.
- Manages processes and resources delivering the IT Support Operations, responsible for overseeing the service delivery team, ensuring the coordination of this team in overall planning activities, service delivery and issue resolution.
- Ensures that all supporting components of the service, including any associated SLAs, OLAs and UCs are aligned and managed as an integrated service.
- Responsible for the overall continuous improvement, cost reduction and performance of the services.
- Periodically monitors and reviews performance against the SLA/OLA service and/or portfolio.
- Collaborates with the Sourcing on supplier management and establishes/reviews/approves key contracts with external service providers, as needed.
- Responsible for the compliance of the ODC (Offshore Delivery Centers) setup and activities, as well as the adequate involvement of Governance functions (e.g. Security, Quality)
- Travel requirement minimum of 25% of the time to RDC locations and following (not restricted) offshore locations: Bucharest (Rumania), Budapest (Hungary) and Hyderabad (India)