- Working with the Business to translate complex business requirements into solutions and procedures meeting current business, customer and technical requirements, while observing defined financial requirements.
- Manage consulting portfolio to drive synergies and maximize value
- Promote and enable innovation and IT and Business agility
- Measure realization of value improvement targets within Supply Chain and Planning
- Manage business releases and projects
- Acts as an escalation level for IT incidents in the area of Supply Chain Management and Planning.
- Works with the Head of SC, Planning and Procurement IT to identify consulting opportunities and innovative solutions for the business.
- Defining and delivering consulting, including setting priorities between opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a management summary of current consulting: targets, costs, status, value realized.
- Plan the communication on technology change and plans end-user and business involvement in events (training, testing).
- Travel up to 50%.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Business satisfaction with the effectiveness of consulting across Supply Chain Management and Planning and with the perceived value improvement.
- Management of consulting portfolio within Supply Chain Management and Planning to achieve planned value realization and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Consulting and Design Team achieve defined requirements and metrics as defined within area of expertise and assigned domain.