The Sr. Scientist is responsible for performing the research and development functions of the biochemistry development group. This position will entail experimental design and execution, performing molecular biology techniques, and handling next-generation sequencing devices in the setting of a research laboratory. Successful candidates will have high-level capacity for data analysis and will be able communicators.
- Highly multiplexed experiment design and execution
- Performance of molecular biology techniques: PCR, electrophoresis and primer design
- Operating research automation devices
- Operating next generation sequencing devices
- Experimental data analysis
- Oligonucleotide design
- Maintaining a detailed log of research results