The Sr. Scientist is responsible for performing the research and development functions of the next-generation of NIPT assays and applications in the biochemistry development group. This position will entail experimental design and execution, performing molecular biology techniques, and handling next-generation sequencing devices in the setting of a research laboratory. Successful candidates will have high-level capacity for data analysis and will be able communicators.
- Highly multiplexed experiment design and execution
- Performance of molecular biology techniques: PCR, electrophoresis and primer design
- Operating research automation devices
- Operating next generation sequencing devices
- Experimental data analysis
- Oligonucleotide design
- Maintaining a detailed log of research results