The Genetics & Genomics group in Pharma Research and Early Development has an opening for a Lab Head position.
We provide a unique research environment and state of the art core facilities with cutting edge technologies (e.g. Next Generation Sequencing) and computational resources to support all research activities. You will be part of a highly collaborative community and you will interact closely with the Oncology Discovery and Translational Areas.
You’ll be responsible for a team of scientists and associates and performing internal and external genetic/genomic analysis of samples. In this position you will:
- Plan and conduct projects in collaboration with the Oncology department
- Use cutting edge technologies with a strong focus on next generation sequencing
- Evaluate and establish new methods and workflows
- Design experiments and interpret results
- Establish and maintain a network of preferred providers
- Attend and present at internal and international meetings