The International Product Manager (IPM) is responsible for leading product life-cycle management for on-market and/or newly assigned digital pathology product/s, with an immediate focus on the Image Analysis Algorithms and other related software products. The IPM will be the product champion and main conduit for all product-related communications. The IPM must work well across internal functions and global affiliates, and be able to create a positive, productive team environment that is focused on the customer
- Drives and coordinates development of global marketing tools and activities (e.g., brochures, training, manuals, slide decks, internet/intranet sites and other e-media).
- Integrates regional marketing dynamics into product strategy using global markets, customer segmentation, VOC and competitive environment analysis
- Drives activities related to launching/promoting new and existing products.
- Develops marketing deliverables for product commercialization, including comprehensive global plans for specific product launches.
- Continuously monitor customer requirements and drive product line performance and required specification and quality improvement initiatives.
- Provides high level support and guidance to the affiliate companies on product issues.
- Plans and contributes to the International Business Team meetings (IBT), and affiliate meetings.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of the global market for product area.
- Initiates appropriate market research; monitors competitor activity and recommends and develops action to address them.
- Creates and fosters a strong team spirit and takes on the role of ‘product champion’.
- Cultivates and develops Key Opinion Leaders, product advocates, and speakers.