This position serves as the single point of contact for all learning solutions for the incumbent’s assigned business units. The duties and responsibilities of this role fall within the major areas of Customer/Relationship Management, Performance Consulting, and Training Project Management.
· Serve as a single point of contact to assigned business units/organizations.
· Establish and maintain a strong consulting relationship with key internal clients
· Manage services for assigned business units/organizations in alignment with defined Service
· Provide regular reports, updates, and metrics to clients as requested/required.
· Forecast resources to sustain existing training project/program portfolios.
· Oversee client group’s compliance to training program requirements.
· Effectively partner with customers to understand their business needs and how training and
performance improvements will contribute to their success.
· Conduct training diagnostics and needs assessments consistent with learning network standards
· Identify, develop and implement performance based learning strategies, solutions and services
that are aligned with business objectives.
· Evaluate costs and options and make recommendations to address performance gaps.
Training Project Management
· Identify Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to support development.
· Create and implement project plans for the development of new and revised learning programs
including but not limited to resource management and communication.
· Select external vendors/consultants when appropriate and oversee their work.
· Collaborate with other Training Specialists, Instructional Designers and Trainers across
manufacturing operations as appropriate to employ best practices and create consistent solutions.
· Regularly work at strategic levels across departments and sites to address complex problems
often supporting network projects and Technical Operations level goals.
· Typically works with clients and peers across the network. Effectively utilizes resources of learning network to support client projects.
· Execute other training and development responsibilities as assigned and as required by site and/or client base