Territory: Madison, WI
The Clinical Specialist, Xolair Sales manages and develops long-term relationships with physicians and other customers for the customer accounts in the assigned territory. As such, Clinical Specialists represent the assigned GNE brand(s) and their approved indications; helping external customers such as physicians, nurses, etc. learn about the benefits of the assigned GNE brand(s) in relation to the applicable therapeutic area/disease state.
Reports to: Division Manager, Xolair Sales
Example Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned sales targets
- Develops robust territory business plans
- Develops strong and long-term relationships with customers in all assigned accounts
- Presents the assigned GNE brands in a professional, compliant, ethical and effective manner; helping external customers understand the benefits and use of GNE brands
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams including but not limited to managed care, thought leader liaisons, medical science liaisons and co-promote counterpart (Novartis).
- Monitors operating costs and compliance with territory budget
- Complies with all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of GNE activities
- Business travel, by air or car, is regularly required
Key Competency Profile:
- Technical & Business Expertise
- Inspiring & Influencing
- Achieving Results
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Strategic Agility
- This is a remote position.
- This position requires significant use of either a company provided or personal vehicle to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the role. As a result, Genentech, Inc. (Company) from time to time will check your motor vehicle record for purposes of determining your eligibility for driving a Company vehicle or driving any vehicle on Company business.