Executes established protocols to manufacture product for inventory, direct sales, qualification testing and process development. Troubleshoots product issues. Follows company policies and procedures as appropriate. Maintains complete and accurate records.
- Executes written SOPs and protocols with accuracy under close supervision.
- Executes laboratory protocols and pre-defined experiments with supervision; makes general observations. Maintains complete and accurate records.
- Receives detailed directions on all work.
- Assists with improvements to work processes and laboratory environment.
- Works on standard protocols and products. Exercises judgment within well-defined practices and procedures.