- Providing administrative support to the Managing Director, e.g., handling independently correspondences and coordination to facilitate effective and efficient management of the Company
- “Manning the fort” in the absence of the Managing Director and ensuring that the constant flow of information and communication with staff, customers, etc., are dealt with effectively.
- Coordination and ensuring that reports are handed in a timely manner.
- Attending Management Committee Meetings, being responsible for the notices, agendas and resultant minutes.
- Responsible for the Managing Director’s calendar, visa applications/renewals, travel arrangements, etc.
- Coordination in the organization of Regional Meetings in Kuala Lumpur.
- Keeping good rapport with staff of all levels locally as well as with other Roche affiliates.