The Forecast Manager/Senior Forecast Manager will support strategic decision making by providing business, sales, demand performance and forecast insights to brand leadership and partner groups. This individual will:
- Act as lead and primary brand contact for assigned franchise(s) and any special (ad hoc) projects
- Leverage market knowledge, primary and secondary data, KPIs to develop narrative about brand performance, outlook, and prepare forecast recommendations
- Present objective insights, communicate recommendations in a compelling way and influence decisions made by a variety of partners up to and including Franchise and Business Unit Heads.
- Collaborate with partner groups to deliver integrated business insights that are actionable and relevant, while considering a holistic view of the brand and franchise performance.
- Advise Commercial leadership on business drivers affecting performance and forecasts
- Guide organization in managing Net Sales and Demand risks by facilitating discussions about risks and opportunities and quantifying them in an objective way
- Partner with brand and other stakeholders to provide insights to help inform, shape and influence business strategies and plans
- Support (and lead, if applicable) implementation of department wide initiatives & goals