Led by Yan Beynon, the New Business Models & Digital Solutions BU goal is to build the world's leading digital ecosystems for diabetes management that enable the connection of the various stakeholders, including physicians, clinics, nurses, payers and patients. The BU will be shaping the digitalization of Diabetes Care unit, offering to specific customer’s segments solutions and products to better manage diabetes.
• Own the Professional Services approach covering on-boarding, implementation and training of new and existing clients including identification of revenue generating opportunities.
• Develop the training and development strategy and curricula to support new, existing an future digital environments using classroom, remote and LMS methods.
• Create and implement a global train the trainer program to ensure quality and consistency is delivered across all locations to deliver as designed.
• Enablement of Global Contact Centre teams ensuring the consistent delivery of support to customers and patients.
• Design and own the implementation and on boarding methodology for new clients within a digital environment including, project management, setup, training and handoff to the support environment.
• Be instrumental in the development and creation and maintenance of the Digital First line owning the content and management of patient facing communities, knowledge crating a pool of information available on demand.
• Bring an innovative approach to training, implementation and operations ensuring a cutting edge future proof approach to service delivery
• Ensure learning content is delivered as designed using the latest in industry best practices in adult learning concepts and content development.
• Research, develop and roll out post training and implementation support as well as reinforcement tools to sustain behavioural change and drive improved performance and business outcomes for internal and external clients.
• Provide a systematic approach to training and knowledge for Roche DC employees on a continuous basis ensuring shared knowledge on product releases and enhancements.
• Identify and co-ordinate vendors to execute on the training and implementation strategy where applicable.
• Support ongoing day-to-day operations and frictionless alignment across different functions H&DS
• Participate in key governance-related digital activities and track and manage progress for key operational excellence related initiatives & projects.
• Produce key management reports, dashboards, KPIs, e.g. benefits realization reports and presentations for governance and decision making bodies
• Plan and Management of assigned projects & 3rd party interaction
• Drive for continuous efficiency improvements
Key Performance Indicators:
• Operational excellence – improvement in delivery, reduction of ramp up time, etc.
• Reduction in contact centre interactions through quality training services
• Training KPIs and reporting showing impact of the training program
• 3rd Party relationship and integration.
• Employee engagement across H&DS & 3rd party stakeholders.